Friday, May 8, 2009

16 Weeks

What a week it has been! Mommy and Daddy went to Seattle for their anniversary, and Daddy got to fly a helicopter! Don't worry.......I helped him check out the equipment first I even got to sit in the helicopter before they took off!
Then we went to Pike Place Market to check out all the neat vendors, and I had my picture taken. It's hard to tell, but I'm an artichoke.
Tuesday was Cinco de Mayo! So Mommy and I had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa at the Burrito House to celebrate.
I've been really working hard at rolling over this week, I've gotten about half way so far...
And I'm debating on if I want to sit up on my own or not. I'll give it some thought and get back to, see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I love all the pictures...so beautiful!! Yeah for blogspot, now we can keep in contact even more!!

    ReplyDelete