What a year it has been! I've had so much excitement and I capped it all off with a wonderful Christmas!

And Santa was so generous this year, he brought me trains, a tea set, my own table and chairs and Minnie Mouse to have tea parties with!

I could barely contain myself when I saw everything Christmas morning!!

But I still made time to have some tea with my new friends!

Later that day we went to Gigi and Yeye's and I got an art easel!

But I had to wait to play with it since I was all dressed up in the Christmas dress that Gigi had made for me.

My cousin Jainey wore a pretty dress from Gigi too!

That night we had a wonderful dinner, here is Yeye, Dada and I acting silly :)

After dinner we went back home and saw Gama Jan, and she brought me even more presents! I loved my new princess book!

And my Olivia backpack was so special to me, I even slept with it that night!

It was a busy few days but I'd do it all over again if I had to.........and I will, next year! Merry Christmas everyone and have a Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment