Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas! Ellsworth and I had a very special holiday together, we did lots of baking with Mama, helped wrap presents and even got a brand new white Christmas tree!

On Christmas Eve, we had dinner and opened presents with Gama Jan. One of my favorite gifts was my Leap Pad Explorer! Its like having my very own computer!
After opening all the gifts, our poor little tree looked lonely. But Gama Jan had one more very special gift for me.....

Belle from Beauty and the Beast!!! She's my favorite Disney Princess, and I was so excited to finally have her!
That night, I left out homemade cookies and a glass of milk for Santa. The next morning, I came downstairs to find that he had eaten the cookies and drank the milk! He even left me a very nice thank you note :)
When I rushed over to the tree I saw that Santa had brought me the Hungry Hippo game, and seven Disney Princess dolls! It was such a surprise!

On Christmas day I had dinner at Gigi and Yeye's house and got to exchange presents with my cousin Jainey!

There were a lot of gifts to open, so after all of that hard work we took a rest and watched a holiday movie. It was a wonderful Christmas! I've already started my list for Santa for next year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment