Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter weekend was very busy this year, my first stop was on Saturday, we went to Hope City Church and their Code Orange Egg Drop at Brentwood park. 15,000 eggs were dropped out of a helicopter before sending the kids out to collect them. It was very exciting!

My second egg hunt that day was at Kruger Farms on Sauvie Island, Dada helped me hunt and gather candy that was hiding in the field. It was a good effort on our part and I got lots of chocolate!
I think 2 egg hunts in one day was enough for me, I was really tired afterward, but I'll be ready to do it again next year!
On Easter morning I woke up to discover bunny prints throughout my house, so I followed them!

That sneaky bunny made a mess, but he also left me a scavenger hunt, complete with clues that led me straight to .................


My Easter basket!!! What a funny bunny!
After breakfast, I put on my new dress that Gigi made me and we went to church!
After church I stopped in the lobby to say hello to Rojo the Llama, we've met before, but I always like to feed him carrots.


Then we went home to pick up some desserts for Easter dinner and head over to Gigi and Yeye's house.
I took some pictures with my cousin Jainey in our new dresses, hunted for more eggs in the front yard, received even more CHOCOLATE, and finally ate dinner. It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment